The Annual Subscription will be due on the 1st of April of each year and last for one calendar year, or in the event of a member joining part way through the year, the remainder of the calendar year. Members will not be able to fish until they have renewed their membership.
PLEASE NOTE, THE QUICKEST AND MOST EFFICIENT WAY TO JOIN OR RENEW IS HERE ON THE WEBSITE
To join or renew online, click on the relevant button above or below and complete your details.
IMPORTANT. It is essential for all members to upload a photograph so that your photo card can be posted out to you.
Payment – We accept payment by cash only at these designated tackle shops:
Jakeman Sports – Aylesbury, Browns in Leighton Buzzard, Tackle Shack Hemel Hempstead, Five Star Baits, Kingsey. N.B. Please take a passport sized photo with you otherwise a card cannot be issued.
You can join by post (paying by cheque only – DO NOT SEND CASH) to:
The Membership Secretary
The Tring Anglers,
c/o Tring Cricket Club
Please enclose a passport sized photo otherwise a card cannot be issued.
Your membership booklet will be delivered via email. Should you wish to pick up a physical membership book, please contact the Membership Secretary email@example.com to arrange postage.
There are seven membership categories:
- Full member: Those aged 18 to 64 on 1st April.
- Senior Citizen: Those in receipt of state pension on 1st April.
- Disabled member: Those in possession of a concessionary disabled rod licence issued by the Environment Agency.
- Family membership: Parents and children living at the same address.
- Student member: in full time education, under 21 years old
- Junior member: Those aged 12 to 17 on 1st April.
- Cadet member: Young persons under 12 on 1st April.
2022/2023 Membership now open
|MEMBERSHIP FEES||FULL SEASON FEES 22/23|