The Annual Subscription will be due on the 1st of April of each year and last for one calendar year, or in the event of a member joining part way through the year, the remainder of the calendar year. Members will not be able to fish until they have renewed their membership.
Payment – We accept payment by credit or debit card, cheque or cash at these designated tackle shops:
Jakeman Sports – Aylesbury, Browns in Haddenham and Leighton Buzzard, Tackle Shack Hemel Hempstead.
You can join by post (paying by cheque only – DO NOT SEND CASH) to:
The Membership Secretary
The Tring Anglers,
c/o Tring Cricket Club
To join or renew online, click on the relevant button above or below and complete your details.
IMPORTANT. It is essential for all members to upload a photograph so that your photo card can be posted out to you.
Your membership booklet will be delivered via email. Should you wish to pick up a physical membership book, please contact the Membership Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange postage.
There are seven membership categories:
- Full member: Those aged 18 to 64 on 1st April.
- Senior Citizen: Those in receipt of state pension on 1st April.
- Disabled member: Those in possession of a concessionary disabled rod licence issued by the Environment Agency.
- Family membership: Parents and children living at the same address.
- Student member: in full time education, under 21 years old
- Junior member: Those aged 12 to 17 on 1st April.
- Cadet member: Young persons under 12 on 1st April.
2021/22 Membership now open
|MEMBERSHIP FEES||FULL SEASON FEES 21/22|